- ROKTONG Taps Taps Taps Copper Hot And Cold European Black Bronze Bathroom Basin Faucet Antique Faucet Washbasin Faucet
- 2-Year Supply w RO Membrane 75GPD(19 pcs) iSpring F28K75 3-Year Filter Replacement Supply Set For 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems, 28Pcs, White
- Robinet de lavabo black avec changement de color LED, un robinet muni d'une poignée
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Taps Kitchen Faucet Cold and Hot Copper Water Mixing Valve Tap Washing Basin Sink
- Masterpiece Artist Canvas 42142 Vincent PRO 7 8 Deep, 16 x 20 , Linen?13.0oz - 3X - Vintage Oil Primed
- redOOY Faucet SUS304 stainless steel pull faucet???double water pull nozzle high pumping hot and cold kitchen faucet
- Zojirushi SM-LB60NP Stainless Steel Mug, 20-Ounce, Pink gold
- Chrome Honey-Can-Do SHF-01912 Shelving Unit 350-Pound Capacity, Black, 5-Tier
- Solid Wood Cloth shoes Bench Clothing Store Living Room Stool, 7 colors GFMING (color G, Size 40x40x40cm)
- European Fabric Copper for The Wall Mount Accessory Holder of Bathroom Toilet distributors in Place Holders of Toilet Paper Door-Fabric Vintage of The Organization of Storage Space
- Yunfeng Shelves European Solid Wood Storage Cabinets Book Shelf Desktop Book Storage Shelves Home Crafts
- Bedside Blanket Doormat suitFunny Muzzy Frog on Lily Pad in Pond Hunting Tasty Fly Expressions Cartoon Cozy and Durable Blanket 50 x70 Mat 33 x21
- SED Sofa Stool- Change shoes Stool Simple Modern Low Stool Storage Stool Fashion Creative Small Stool Storage Solid Wood Stool Bench (color Optional) (30 43cm) -Storage Stool
- redOOY Taps Faucet Hand Wheel Kitchen Faucet Double Hot And Cold Water Faucet Fashion White
- CUI SHUANG Adult Bracket Foldable Bath Tub With Lid, Inflatable Simple Thick Plastic Bath Tub, SPA Bath Barrel With Foot Air Pump (color Pink)
- B MEILING Kitchen faucet hot and cold vegetables basin faucet kitchen sink faucet faucet faucet (Shape A)
- HFaucet® Centerset Contemporary Style Chrome Finish Brass Bathroom Sink tap
- ShalinIndia Indian Table Décoration 54 Inches Square Tablecloth 4 Seater Cotton Floral Print
- Faucets Basin Mixer American Basin Cold and Hot Water Mixer Single Brass 360 Degree Washbasin Short Black Copper Tap Basin Faucets
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue Figurine In Gift Box (16 Inch X-Large)
- Bathroom Sink Taps YHSGY Basin Faucet Brass Nickel Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle Big Square Lavatory Deck Hot Cold Sink Mixer Tap Crane
- GLOBAL RAINBOW THERMO BAR VALVE INCLUDING KIT
- Bathroom Faucet Monite Led redate Faucet Water Bathroom Faucet Kitchen Swivel Faucet Hot and Cold Mixer Taps Basin Sink Faucet
- Mkkwp Quality Total Brass Black Oil Brushed Bathroom Faucet Luxury Basin Faucet Sink Waterfall Faucet Basin Mixer
- Waverly 15546BEDDQUESPR Paisley Verveine 90-Inch by 88-inch Full Queen Reversible Quilt Collection, Spring
- Wamdoll 22 Handmade Gentle Touch Silicone Vinyl Reborn Baby Boy Girl Dolls
- Clickbasin Self Rimming Counter Top Round Bathroom Basin 460mm Diameter Muro
- Chortex Turkish Cotton Bath Sheet (2 Pack), Pack of 2, bluee
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.