- ROKTONG Taps Taps Taps Copper Hot And Cold European Black Bronze Bathroom Basin Faucet Antique Faucet Washbasin Faucet
- 2-Year Supply w RO Membrane 75GPD(19 pcs) iSpring F28K75 3-Year Filter Replacement Supply Set For 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems, 28Pcs, White
- Robinet de lavabo black avec changement de color LED, un robinet muni d'une poignée
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Taps Kitchen Faucet Cold and Hot Copper Water Mixing Valve Tap Washing Basin Sink
- Masterpiece Artist Canvas 42142 Vincent PRO 7 8 Deep, 16 x 20 , Linen?13.0oz - 3X - Vintage Oil Primed
- redOOY Faucet SUS304 stainless steel pull faucet???double water pull nozzle high pumping hot and cold kitchen faucet
- Zojirushi SM-LB60NP Stainless Steel Mug, 20-Ounce, Pink gold
- American All Solid Wood Creative Bar Chair Restaurant Bar High Stool,Anti-Slip Mat 0520BAR (Size 75cm)
- B SYF Leisure Bay Window Chair Japanese Fabric Lazy Sofa Single Tatami Folding Bed Chair Folding Chair A+ (color A)
- Cars，Personalized Floor mats Mini Vintage Vehicles on The Road Driving Cars with Various Vibrant colors D48 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
- Artzfolio Time Electric Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Black Frame 16 X 19.7Inch
- Fantasy Star Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs color Paint Pattern Doormat Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 )
- JZX Seat, Bar Chair, Liftable and redatable Reception Bar Stool, European Sponge Cushion Bar Stool, Cash Register Chair
- Hoffmaster FP1310 FashnPoint Flat Pack Napkin, Printed, Ultra Ply, 15-1 2 Length x 15-1 2 Width, Natural (Pack of 750)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, plus high, redation, Single Hole basin, hot & cold water taps, 1
- AQMMi Basin Taps Bathroom Sink Faucet Antique Retro Hot and Cold Water 1 Hole Single Lever Single Lever Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.