Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Xiujie Faucet gold Pull Faucet redating Kitchen Faucet Washing Basin Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Faucet poyzqc6972-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Kitchen Faucets Pull Down Single Hole Chrome Taps Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Faucets Hot Cold Deck Mounted (color -, Size -)
- Designart PT11651-32-16 Field of Blooming Sunflowers Large Flower Canvas Wall Art 32x16 Green
- Danya B. Romantic Couple Reclining on Bench Bronze Sculpture
- Jones & Wakefield Premium Weighted Blanket - Reversible 2 Blankets in 1 - (Grey) 15lbs 48 x72
- Large Bronze Finish Lady Justice 18 Inch Statue Sculpture
- PajCzh Bathroom Fixturesshower Faucet Bathroom Switch Hot And Cold Faucet Wall Mounted Shower Bath Bath Electric Mixing Valve Water Heater Shower, C5 Flagship [3 Block Large Water]
- Sunlite LFX DSG PD D 9W SAH 11 LED Designers Glass Decorative Pendants Dimmable Fixture, Brushed Nickel Finish, Sahara Glass
- K Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Sink and faucet, hot and cold, blender, bathroom, Single Hole, Single Handle O
- B Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet All copper antique into wall faucet washbasin double two holes with a swivel mount wall retro hot & cold water taps,
- B.YDCM Wooden Bench- Stool Small Square Stool Restaurant Home Wooden Stool Dining Stool Low Stool Solid Wood Bench Bench - Wood Bench (color C)
- Juvenile Upholstered Chair - Fuzzy Pink Fabric
- JSFQ Folding Table Dining Table Home Simple Small Apartment 2 People 4 People Portable Dining Table Square Round Small Table Folding Table (color D)
- U Life Dinosaurs Alphabet Cute Animals Large Doormats Area Rug Runner Floor Mat Carpet Entrance Way Living Room Bedroom Kitchen Office 80 x 58 inch
- Double-Sided Portable Magnifying Mirror Folding Wall-Mounted Mirror Desktop Beauty Mirror 8 inch Dressing Mirror
- HTTDIAN Metal Umbrella Stand Storage Umbrella Stand Hotel Special Umbrella Stand Household Umbrella Stand (color gold)
- Fbict Basin Faucet European Copper Basin Faucet hot and Cold Antique gold washbasin washbasin Faucet, gold for Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bid Tap
- Pinnacle 1-Door Audio Tower 101915 from Nexera - Cherry and Black
- LLLYZZ Newly Style Elephant Faucet Polish Chrome White Painting Sink Faucet Mixer Tap Single Handle Hole
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Faucet Hot and Cold Copper Single Single Hole Black Copper Drawing Ceramic Core Spool Wire Drawing Tap
- JONTON Faucet faucet faucet, 304 stainless steel basin,???hot and cold water mixing basin, wash basin, wash basin
- 4 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, and double-hole Washbasin Faucet,5
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Decorry Newly Modern Fashion Style S304 Stainless Steel Universal Cold Kitchen Faucet Wall Mounted Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...