Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Cotton and Linen Multi-Function Storage Footstool,shoes Bench Folding Toy Storage Box Can sit Adult-Beige 31x31x31cm(12x12x12) Household Stool pozlsv4100-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Hot and Cold Single Hole Copper White
- Kingston Brass Dtl1161 Trip Lever Waste And Overflow - Polished Chrome Finish
- Z Household bathroom copper high faucet hot and cold washbasin faucet above counter basin faucet, X
- Hansgrohe Croma Select S Vario Hand, Set of 1, White Chrome 26803400
- Kaiyu Copper Forged Ceramic Spool Antique European Single Handle Single Hole Hot And Cold Basin Faucet
- color FZHLR 304 Stainless Steel Brushed Kitchen Faucet 360 Degree redary Table wash Basin Faucet, hot and Cold Mixer tap Kitchen Sink tap
- GYF Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Style Basin Single Handle Hot And Cold Copper Faucet
- Progress Lighting P2884-77 4-Light Bath Bracket with Tea Stain Etched Glass, Forged Bronze
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Stylish and durable stainless steel full copper wrench，single-basin mixer Kitchen Sink Taps
- MEILING Full Copper Pull Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Basin Wash Basin Washbasin Faucet Can Be Lifted Shampoo Telescopic redation
- Oudan European kitchen faucet Antique304Stainless steel faucet Retro kitchen sink faucet hot and cold basin (color -, Size -)
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucethot and Cold Water Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet with
- F Solid Wood Bar Stool,Style with Backrest Chair Bar High Stool Table Stool Non-redating and Lifting Dimensions Styles High Stool (color A)
- Decorry European Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Water Basin Black gold Table and Wash Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Lavatory Faucet
- Elkay LRAD3319652 Lustertone ADA Compliant Bowl Double Basin
- Sun LL European Style Simple ? Modern Household Kitchen Faucet Pull Type Hot And Cold Vegetable Pots Can Be redated Telescopic Faucet Single Head
- Cabinet Or Drawer Bin Pull Black Iron Cup 4 1 2 X 1 1 2 H Renovator's Supply
- T1 18x12x9cm MUMA Storage Box Handwoven Rattan Tissue Box Home Organizer Bins (color T1, Size 21x12x11cm)
- Western Rug Kid Carpet Antique Style Traditional Rustic Wild West Swinging Wooden Cowboy Bar Saloon Door Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Carpe Non Slip
- Vintage Typography Curvy Cloud Across The Sky with Shades of bluee Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non Slip
- Round Bathroom Mirror Wall Decorative Mirror Wooden Frame Beveled Mirror Wall-Mounted Vanity Mirror Dressing Mirror Makeup Mirror Beauty Mirror
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
JIAJUAN Front Doormat Indoor Entry Waterproof Thin Door Mat for Kitchen Balcony Cuttable Easy Clean, 2 Mm, 2 Styles, 4 Sizes (color A, Size 105x120cm)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...