Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- European Chair Solid Wood Dining Stool, Fabric Dressing Stool Nordic Simple Home high Bench (color B)
- Coat rack Hangers Landing Bedroom Home economical Solid Wood Double Pole Simple Modern coat rack (color C)
- Pooja Chowki Decorative Small Table Stool 13 X 13 X 6 Inches
- ZHILIAN＆ Makeup Mirror Simple European Metal Wrought Iron Desktop Vanity Mirror redatable Multi-Function High-Definition Mirror
- Basin Faucetbathroom Sink Taps Retro Waterfall Effect Basin Faucet Brass Bathroom Mixer Brushed Curved Mouth
- CHRRI Sink Faucet Single Handle Solid Copper Faucet Chrome,Chrome
- Tribeca Living Flannel Paisley Garden Printed 170 GSM Duvet Cover Set, King California King
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper basin, hot and cold, the redation of the TAP5
- Tokens & Icons Collegiate Football Stadium Bottle Opener - Notre Dame Wooden Stadium Seating (64ND)
- Faucetbathroom Sink Faucet and Supply Hose Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Vanity Sink Faucethot and Cold Water Antique Retro Swivel Faucet Bathroom Faucet
- SUNDAY-QH Bathroom Shower Fashion Beautiful Copper Shower Shower Set Shower Set
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers