Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Lil Round bluee Fabric Splicing Sofa Solid Wood Pouffe Fashion Home Small Bench Pier shoes 29 X 29 X 35 cm
- WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Soft Case Cloth Washable Pillow Multifunction, There are Headboards No Headboards, 8 colors
- Bedside Blanket Doormat suitPosy of Medicinal Herb Fresh Plant of Purple Flower Spa Aromatheraphy Organic Lavander Cozy and Durable Blanket 50 x70 Mat 2'X4'
- Adult Inflatable Bathtub Folding Portable Thick PVC Cylindrical Bathtub Plastic Bathtub With Cushion,bluee-70x70cm
- ELK Lighting 31142 1 1-Light Vines Pendant, 9 x 5 x 5, Satin Nickel
- Oudan All Copper Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Taps Fashion Mixed Green (color -, Size -)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers