Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Walnut double layer 3036.563cm ZHAOYONGLI Tables,Coffee Tables Side Table Living Room End Table Coffee Table Laptop Stand Bedside Sofa Couch Nursing Table Bamboo (color Walnut Double Layer, Size 30 36.5 63cm)
- NEWBIAO Wall Mounted Glass Double Shelf,Bathroom SUS304 Stainless Steel,Nickel
- LJFYXZ Floor Folding Gaming Sofa Chair Single Foldable Armchair 6-Speed Adjustment Easy to Remove and wash Dormitory Bedroom Carpet (color Brown)
- Only home Basin faucet, all-copper antique European faucet Black hot and cold faucet Big curved horn line faucet (color C)
- Makej Kitchen Faucets 360 Swivel Antique Brass Single Porcelain Handle Mixer Tap Bathroom Basin Mixer Hot Cold
- Oudan Nordic Pull-Out Basin, Faucet, Hot and Cold Washroom, Washbasin, Single Hole Shampoo, Telescopic Sprinkler, White Black Ceramic Disc Spool. (color -, Size -)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers