Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Walnut double layer 3036.563cm ZHAOYONGLI Tables,Coffee Tables Side Table Living Room End Table Coffee Table Laptop Stand Bedside Sofa Couch Nursing Table Bamboo (color Walnut Double Layer, Size 30 36.5 63cm)
- NEWBIAO Wall Mounted Glass Double Shelf,Bathroom SUS304 Stainless Steel,Nickel
- LJFYXZ Floor Folding Gaming Sofa Chair Single Foldable Armchair 6-Speed Adjustment Easy to Remove and wash Dormitory Bedroom Carpet (color Brown)
- Kitchen Sink Tapbathroom Sink Tap lead-Free Black Matt Frosted Faucet Washbasin Washbasin Above Counter Basin Round Black Paint Hot And Cold Faucet
- NewBorn Faucet Water Taps Hot And Cold Water The Copper Shower Water Tap Set Enamel pink gold Wall Mounted Shower Column Shower Handheld Shower System
- PatTheTap Retro Bronze Dragon Faucet Vintage Brushed All Copper Tap Round Base 1-Hole 2 Carving Handle Water Tap Hot and Cold Mixing Water-Tap with Hoses for Bathroom Washbasin
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers