Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The copper washer tap 4 single cold Express Open stretch leading ordinary mops common pool water taps a
- R?sle Stainless Steel Nut Cracker
- redOOY Taps Faucet Dish Kitchen Hot And Cold Faucet Multi-Function Sink Kitchen Hot And Cold Water Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Sink Pull Faucet
- FZHLR Chrome Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Dual Spouts 360 Swivel Handheld Shower Kitchen Mixer Crane Hot Cold 2 Outlet Spring Taps
- SUNYAN Universal U Type Toilet Seat Polypropylene Board Slow Down Mute Thickening Cover White 4 Styles,A-onlock
- Faucet Sink Stainless Steel Brushed Ceramic Valve Core
- Permo Single Sconce with Funnel Flared Glass Clear Glass Shade 1-Light Wall Sconce Wall Lamp (Antique)
- Vintage Plated Mixer Faucet Polished Chrome Kitchen Mixer Tap with Deck Mounted Solid Brass Kitchen Sink Water Mixer Taps
- Findamy Non-Slip Indoor Door Mat Entrance Rug Rectangle Absorbent Moisture Floor Carpet for Simple Flowers Doormat 19.7x31.5In+19.7x47.2In
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Natural jade full copper gold hot and cold basin,
- Mixer Basin Taps Antique Single Hole Hot and Cold Water Cloakroom Kitchen Lavatory Sink Mixer Tap
- JZX Solid Wood shoes Bench, Practical Non-Slip Wheel Short Bench
- Black Coffee Table Coffee Table, Lightweight Movable Multi-Layer Storage Solid Wood Small Apartment Bedside Table for Bedroom Living Room (color Wood color)
- Portable Wood Seat Folding Stool Chair Lightweight Stepladder for Kitchen Counter (color White)
- MBD Flower Shelf Storage Wooden Flower Pot Rack 2 Tier Ladders for Succulent Plants
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers