Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Tingting-Wall Mounted Coat Rack Wood Bedroom Living Room Kitchen Hall Double Hook Shelf Multi-Function Suspension (color Wood, Size 5)
- Seriously Soft 100% Cotton Percale Sheet Set, Antarctica, Queen
- Mr. Christmas Winter Wonderland -- Christmas Eve Express
- Frank Lloyd Wright Darwin Martin Pier Cluster Window Throw Blanket
- SARO LIFESTYLE 13009.ST20S Graciella Collection Fringe Linen Table Napkins (Set of 4), 20 , Slate
- Elegant Designs FM1001-CHR 2 Light Genuine Crystal Rain Drop Ceiling Light Flushmount, Chrome
- Spectrum Diversified Over-The-Cabinet Flower Single Hook, Black
- S'well GJST-25-B17 Stainless Steel Bottle, 25 oz, Green Jasper
- Access Lighting 20662-BS Zenon 3-Light Flush-Mount, Brushed Steel with Opal Glass
- Xiao Tian Contemporary Kitchen Sink Electric faucet, free of disassembly, Can be installed on the original tap
- Twist Short All-Copper European Black Bronze Antique Basin Hot and Cold redating Faucet Into The Wall Kitchen Black Bronze Faucet, High Carved
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers