Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Tingting-Wall Mounted Coat Rack Wood Bedroom Living Room Kitchen Hall Double Hook Shelf Multi-Function Suspension (color Wood, Size 5)
- Seriously Soft 100% Cotton Percale Sheet Set, Antarctica, Queen
- Mr. Christmas Winter Wonderland -- Christmas Eve Express
- Frank Lloyd Wright Darwin Martin Pier Cluster Window Throw Blanket
- SARO LIFESTYLE 13009.ST20S Graciella Collection Fringe Linen Table Napkins (Set of 4), 20 , Slate
- Emerson Ceiling Fans LK46AW Seaside Lamp for Ceiling Fans
- AX Carlton Fixfit wall outlet cross hand
- High Quality Plating Faucet Single Handle Bamboo Water Tap Antique Bronze Finish Brass
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelbathroom Washbasin Faucet Cold and Hot 360 Degree Double-Hole Table Basin Faucet
- Oudan Simple bathroom copper faucet hot and cold vintage bathroom shower pink gold (color -, Size -)
- Pinzon 300 Thread Count Ultra Soft Cotton Sheet Set -King, Ivory
- Wghz Kitchen Faucet - Single Lever Standard Single Lever Mixer Other contemporary kitchen taps color
- BreathableBaby 3pc Ultra Luxe Reversible Crib Bedding Set – Geo Elephant
- Tap Mixer Kitchen Sink Taps Deck Mounted Single Handle Bathroom Sink Mixer Faucet 360 Degree Swivel Basin Tap Antique Brass Hot and Cold Water
- Oudan Bathroom Single Hole Wash Basin Faucet Chrome Hot and Cold Water Mixer Faucet Copper Basin Basin Faucet (color -, Size -)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers