Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Red PU 4860cm ZHAOYONGLI Barstools,Stools Kitchen Bar Stools Adjustable Breakfast Bar Stools Swivel Gas Lift Chrome Footrest and Large Base (color Green+Imitation Cloth, Size 35 40cm)
- JUN Wooden Stool Fashion Seat Change shoes Small Chair Living Room Makeup Stool Table Furniture (color Black)
- Mattress - Mat Set, Foldable Mat, Bedding Sleep Mat, No Burr, Cool Summer (Size 1.8x2m 70.9inx 78.7in)
- Metal Rolling Cart On Wheels with Baskets Utility Trolley Handles for Kitchen Bathroom Storage with Removable Shelves Multi-Functional Fruit Rack Finishing Rack (color 4 Layers, Size L35CM)
- LMDS Fabric Cushion Round Button Tufted Lift Top Footstool
- Kids Decor Carpets Educational World Map Africa America Penguins Atlantic Pacific Ocean Animals Australia Panda Sofa Coffee Table Mat 4'11
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers