Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- B A+ Bar Chair Home Lift redary Dining Chair Tough PP Material High Elastic Sponge Filled Ergonomic Design 7 color 39CM 60-80CM (color C)
- D 90x200cm(35x79inch) Modern Fashion Mattress,Double Cushion,Breathable Bed Mat-A 180x200cm(71x79inch)
- GWM Sofa Stool Multifunctional Storage Stool - Foyer Storage Stool Can Sit People Rectangular Leather Storage Box Home Sofa Change shoes Bench (color A)
- ZHAOYONGLI Footstools,Otools Creative Kids Fashion Plastic Waterproof Bathroom Stool Small Stool (color Brown, Size 41 50cm)
- SCHUNlian Barbershop Stool, Lift Makeup Shop Household Bar Round Stool Bar Counter Retro Movable Multifunction Creative Lounge Chair Durable and Strong (color C)
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Full Copper Plating Chrome redating Hot and Cold
- 8 Liter Prestige PDSSPC6.5 Pressure Cooker, 6.5 L, Silver
- N GH-Winter warm flannel toilet seat cushion thickening toilet bowl three sets of waterproof toilet,CT
- The Tao of Tea Jasmine Pearls, 1-Pounds
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers