Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Racks Microwave Racks Floor Storage Shelves Trolley Shelves L50 W35 H83CM
- NYDZDM Flower Rack Multi-Storey Indoor Wrought Iron Flower Stand Living Room Home Floor Bonsai Frame (color White, Size 44 22 90cm)
- Umbra Flex Shower Mirror, Surf bluee
- SEEKSUNG Bathroom Sink TapsEuropean Retro-Copper gold Faucet Hot and Cold Water Basin Mixer Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Taps Mixer?Swivel?Faucet Sink Stainless Steel Straight Drinking Faucet Kitchen Sink Lead-Free Pure Water Water Purifier Faucet
- IJIAHOMIE Style of Bathroom Sink Taps, Bathroom Faucets,Waterfall Basin Sink Mixer Tap Modern Basin 304 Stainless Steel Lead-Free hot and Cold Sink, ya
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelsanitary Wares, Kitchen Faucets, Square Flat Tubes, Hot and Cold Water Flaps, Single Wire Drawing Holes.
- Bristan R BAS C Regency Mono Basin Mixer with Pop-Up Waste - Chrome
- Symmons 9600-PLR-OP-TRM-STN Origins Shower Valve Trim, Satin Nickel
- Kitchen Fauct Kitchen Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucet Sink Faucet Basin Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Faucet Can Be redated
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers