Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Racks Microwave Racks Floor Storage Shelves Trolley Shelves L50 W35 H83CM
- NYDZDM Flower Rack Multi-Storey Indoor Wrought Iron Flower Stand Living Room Home Floor Bonsai Frame (color White, Size 44 22 90cm)
- Umbra Flex Shower Mirror, Surf bluee
- SEEKSUNG Bathroom Sink TapsEuropean Retro-Copper gold Faucet Hot and Cold Water Basin Mixer Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Kirkland Signature King Sheet Set White 540TC
- Wooden Original 1.6m Ffloor Lamp Room Standing Light Variety Character Modeling Shade Linen White Modern Cool for Bedroom Living Room
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Double Hole cold water faucet solid brass O
- Cathy's Concepts Contemporary Wine Glasses, Monogrammed Letter M, Set of 4
- Black Everyday, the High-18cm) NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap All Copper Antique Into Wall Water Tap Washbasin Double Two Holes With A Swivel Mount Wall Retro Silver Plus High
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Wall Mounted faucet hot and cold dual two holes B
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers