Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- GFF Bathroom Racks Bathroom Shelf 304 Stainless Steel Bathroom Foldable Shelf
- Keraiz Stainless Oval Shaped Vegetable Fruit Trolley Multi-Purpose Kitchen Food Storage Rack (3 Tier)
- JR Home Collection Pipefitter Side Table
- 25th Birthday Semicircle Doormat Surprise Party Theme bluee Backdrop Swirled Ribbons Twenty Five Artwork Print Halfmoon doormats H 31.5 xD 47.2 Multicolor
- ALUS- Simple Round Wavy Bathroom Mirror Frameless Bathroom Wall Hanging Makeup Mirror
- TLMYDD Couple Peacock Book Block Study Decoration Book by Book Stand American Home Decoration Ornaments 12x9.5x18.2cm Bookcase
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers