Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- MCS Black Wedge Rectangular Wall Mirror, 30-Inch by 42-Inch
- Pad W35 x L59 INCH Leaves,Abstract Foliage Pattern with Doodle Style Nature Growth Vintage Composition,Baby bluee and bluee Easy to Clean, no Deformation, no Fading Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- Chuangshengnet Vintage Old Wrought Iron Racks, Multi-Tier Adjustable Racks, Home Finishing Racks. Shelf
- Art Home Store Flower Frame Solid Wood Balcony Assembly Modern Simple Multi - Storey Living Room Bonsai Frame (Size 702851cm)
- Feifei Coat Rack Solid Wood Creative Wall-Mounted Decorative Frame Multifunctional Simple Storage Rack Hanger, 4 Sizes (Size 86 12 18cm)
- Danze D462032 Parma 5-Function Handshower, 2.5 GPM, Chrome,
- Designers Fountain 87430-VB Linares Mini Pendant
- 304 Stainless Steel Sink Faucet Folding Kitchen Lead-free Tap 360 ° redatable Sink Tap Single Lever Mixer High Swivel Spout
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Basin Faucets Sink Taps Bamboo Single Washbasin Tap Ctzl4314
- Oudan All Copper Pull Type Single-Hole Tap Four Telescopic Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Basin (color -, Size -)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers