Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Brown 1 48.54678.5cm Folding Chairs Chair Living Room Folding Chair Desk Chair Nordic Restaurant Chair Portable Office Chair Household Solid Wood Chair, Folding Does Not Take Up Space
- FAJRO Delicate Fresh Cheese Polyester Entry Way Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat Floor Mats shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Floor Predector mat PVC wear-Resisting mat Transparent Floor Predector mat-A 120x190cm(47x75inch)
- Night Sky Dragonfly Daisy Flower Area Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non Slip
- Leather shoes Bench,Solid Wood Bench Fashion shoes Bench Footstool Clothing Store Bed end Stool Sofa Stool-G diameter90cm(35inch)
- Basin Mixer Tap 360 Degree redating Faucet Stainless Steel Faucet Double Hole Basin Faucet
- Fire wolf Bathroom faucet：Bathroom Sink Faucet - Widespread Chrome Centerset Single Handle One Hole,Chrome
- Maifeini Modern Polished gold Plated Brass Bath Basin Copper Heat Sink Vanity Click Mixer
- B Faucet Single-hole Single-hole Mixing Valve Bathroom Bathroom Bathtub Faucet, Kitchen Toilet Hot And Cold Water Adjustable Basin Basin Faucet, Copper Wash Basin Wash Basin Bathroom Sink Faucet ( Size A )
- Cook N Home 02630 15-Piece Knife Set with Bamboo Storage Block, Stainless Stee Silver
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers