Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Brown 1 48.54678.5cm Folding Chairs Chair Living Room Folding Chair Desk Chair Nordic Restaurant Chair Portable Office Chair Household Solid Wood Chair, Folding Does Not Take Up Space
- FAJRO Delicate Fresh Cheese Polyester Entry Way Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat Floor Mats shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Floor Predector mat PVC wear-Resisting mat Transparent Floor Predector mat-A 120x190cm(47x75inch)
- Night Sky Dragonfly Daisy Flower Area Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non Slip
- ZfgG Wooden Coat Rack Hanger Free Standing, with 8 Hooks Clothes Tree Coat Stand Storage Organizer Rack for Coats, Hats, Scarves, Clothes, and Handbags - 4 colors Optional (color RED)
- Tap Faucet All Copper Bathroom Vanity Above Counter Basin Hot and Cold Mixer Faucet Antique Stripe Small
- Inchant Modern Tall Waterfall Single Handle Chrome Brass Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Widespread Lavatory Basin Mixer Tap Vanity Sink Monobloc Faucets Single Hole Deck Mount Bathroom Silver Taps
- Basin Mixer Tap Copper Heightening Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Above Counter Basin Washbasin Faucet Wine Glass Antique Faucet
- ROKTONG Mixing Valve ?Copper Bathroom Hot And Cold Water Faucet Water Heater Mixing Valve Concealed Shower Faucet
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers