Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Brown 1 48.54678.5cm Folding Chairs Chair Living Room Folding Chair Desk Chair Nordic Restaurant Chair Portable Office Chair Household Solid Wood Chair, Folding Does Not Take Up Space
- FAJRO Delicate Fresh Cheese Polyester Entry Way Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat Floor Mats shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Floor Predector mat PVC wear-Resisting mat Transparent Floor Predector mat-A 120x190cm(47x75inch)
- Night Sky Dragonfly Daisy Flower Area Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non Slip
- Bella Happy House 1002 Printed with Welcome Fashion Rubber Doormat,Entracne home doormat,Outside mat ,Easy cleanable 18 Inch By 30 Inch (bluee)
- Deva MOT113 Motif Mono Basin Mixer Tap with Chrome Finish
- 360 redation Round Solidstainless Steel Drinks Plastic Coffee Valve Tap Tap
- redOOY Bathroom Sink Taps Taps Faucet Basin Faucet304 Stainless Steel Basin Hot and Cold Mixing Valve
- Adult Bathing Bucket Household Bath Barrel Foldable Inflatable Bathtub Plastic Baby Bathing Basin GW (color bluee)
- Royal Designs HB-614-14BLK Square Hard Back Lamp Shade, (13 x 13 ) x (14 x 14 ) x 9.5 , Black
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers