Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Wall Mirror, Round Vanity with Adjustable Hanging Strap Wall Mount Clean Mirror for Bedroom or Bathroom Mirror Leather ruebes2052-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Old Bamboo mat,Skin-Friendly Breathable Single Double Summer mat Double-Sided ice Silk mat -B 120x195cm(47x77inch)
- Ronggoutrade Stool Family Folding Ladder Stool Thick Single-Layer Ladder Stool Adult Climbing Ladder Stool - Step Stool (color White)
- Indoor mats Floor mats for Bedroom Bathroom Kitchen Water-Absorption Anti-Slip mat-A 90x140cm(35x55inch)
- Bissell 203-2320 Motor, 6390 3910 3920 87B4 3950 3990 6393 Velocity
- Maximus M-32PL-840-WFL-D Led Ceiling Fixture (19 Round Puff Light [19.25 ])
- Kitchen Sink Faucet Sink Faucet Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- Low Pressure Kitchen Tap Fitting Black (Not for Normal Pressure) 360° redatable and Single-Lever Mixer Tap for Kitchen Sink
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Hole Brass Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Ctzl1520
- Geometry 52sho7554 23.6''W by 35.4''L + 23.6''W by 70.9''L Shine-Home 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Runner Rug Set, Kids Area Rug Carpet Bedroom Rug Geometric Lines Stripe Antique Antcient Tribal Design, 23.6''x35.4''+23.6''x70.9''
- CSQ Creative Coat Rack, Living Room Bedroom Coat Rack Suspension Bamboo Coat Rack Multifunction On The Wall Coat Rack Retro Coat Rack Length 35.5-74CM (Size 8 74CM)
- Coat Hangers Floor Hanger Stainless Steel Hanger Multi-Purpose Coat Rack Bedroom Assembly Storage Shelf Gift (color Silver, Size 60 60 178cm)
- Brushed Nickel FZHLR Pull Out Kitchen Faucets 360 Degree Swivel Kitchen Sink Faucet Water-Saving Basin Crane Mixer Brass Tap Cold Hot Water Tap,Brushed Nickel
- Kai&Guo white and gold Bathroom Faucet hot and cold Crane Brass Basin Faucet Waterfall Sink Faucet Single Handle water tap,white and gold
- FuweiEncore Kitchen faucet Sink faucet Vegetables basin faucet Tap both hot and cold (color -, Size -)
- Paderno World Cuisine Pack of 6 Round Stainless Steel Pastry Rings, 2-3 8-Inch
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin faucet bronze basin faucet 2103
- Lddpl Tap Retro Style Double Handle Kitchen Faucet Tap Antique Brass Hot and Cold Water Tap 360 Degree redating -4
- S.Twl.E Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Hot And Cold
- Pretty Lights Queen Deny Designs Shannon Clark Three Little Birds Duvet Cover, Queen
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Sports Semicircular CushionSport Icons with Stick Man Figures Boxing Power Professional Players Wellbeing Theme Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...