Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- GX Folding Lazy Moon Chairs,Radar Loungers Chairs Adult Casual Sofa Chairs Sun Chairs Fabric Home Decoration (color Navy)
- WP All Copper Faucet Antique Basin taps Counter Basin Faucet Tap Both hot and Cold Heightening
- CZOOR Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Brushed Nickle Basin Faucet Long Spout Deck Mounted Single Handle Single Hole Mixer Tap
- XINTONGDA Kitchen Laundry Hot And Cold Sink Stainless Steel Sink redatable Faucet
- Royal Pacific Lighting 1054WW Junior 1054BN, 5 Blade Traditional Ceiling Fan, 30 , White
- Tache 3 Piece Solid Ultrasonic Marsala Maroon Burgundy Matelasse Autumn Thin Lightweight Bedspread Quilt Coverlet Set, Queen
- Lddpl Tap Basin Faucets Unique Fashion Bathroom Horse Head Faucet golden Brass Deck Mounted Single Long Handle Toilet Mixer Taps
- WYRSXPY Shower Bath European-style Copper Shower Set, Wall-mounted Hand Shower Bathroom Cold hot Water Tap, 3 Styles (color Black, Size C)
- Oudan Contemporary Big Waterfall Bathroom Sink Basin Mixer 8326 Single Handle Taps Faucet Set, Size -
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Quartz stone kitchen black seven field faucet, basin Mixer Taps
- 630 Black Brushed Nickel Bathroom 726 Vessel Faucet Ensemble (Bundle - 3 Items Vessel Sink, Vessel Faucet and Pop-up Drain)
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers